<< Return to Assessor home
Directions for using the search
Enter your fee parcel or assessment number (i.e. 123-456-789-000) in the
corresponding "Search Criteria" box. To search a range of parcels or
assessments, you may enter any of the following: the book (i.e. 123-),
the book-page (i.e. 123-45), the book-page-block (i.e.123-456), or the
book-page-block-parcel (i.e. 123-456-789). It is not necessary to enter
Street addresses can be searched by entering all or a portion of the address.
Use the drop down box under "Search Type" that corresponds to your search criteria.
To access the assessment information from your search, double click on the desired
- Searches of books 001-009 require the leading zeros. The more complete the assessment number, the more specific the search will be.
- Parcels secured by real property begin with book numbers 001 and go up to book 534.
- Unsecured supplemental assessment numbers begin with 800-986 and are categorized below.
- Secured supplement assessment numbers begin with 990-996 and are categorized below
- To print your assessment information, click on "Print" located at the top of the data window.
- 800 - Business Assessments
- 805 - Unsecured Industrials
- 810 - Leased Equipment
- 820 - Aircraft
- 830 - Boats
- 850 - Improvements on Leased Land
- 860 - Possessory Interests
- 870 - Utility-Water Companies
- 880 - Mining Claims
- 905 - Mineral Rights
- 906 - Mineral Rights
- 909 - Recreational Site, Long Term Lease on Private Land
- 980 - Unsecured Transfer
- 981 - Unsecured Transfer
- 985 - Unsecured New Construction
- 986 - Unsecured New Construction
- 990 - Secured Transfer
- 991 - Secured Transfer
- 995 - Secured New Construction
- 996 - Secured New Construction
California Government Code Section 6254.21 prohibits the display of home addresses or
telephone numbers of any elected or appointed official on the Internet by any state
or local agency without first obtaining the written permission of that individual.
To comply with the statute, property searches are allowed by parcel identification
numbers and street addresses. Searches are not available by name.
California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 408.3. (d): "The Legislature finds and
declares that information concerning property characteristics is maintained solely for
assessment purposes and is not continuously updated by the assessor. Therefore, neither
the county, nor the assessor, shall incur any liability for errors, omissions, or
approximations with respect to property characteristics information provided by the assessor
to any party pursuant to this section. Further, this subdivision shall not be construed to
imply liability on the part of the county or the assessor for errors, omissions, or other
defects in any other information or records provided by the assessor pursuant to the
provisions of this part."