SPECIAL SESSION – JOINT study session WITH the board of supervisors and the COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
dEVELOPMENT AGREEMENTS with sub-topic on development impact fees – what they are and how development agreements can be used to establish the fees –
presented by richard taylor, counsel from shute, mihaly & weinberger, llp
(large conference room)
B. PRESENTATION – Peter S. Taylor (LAW FIRM OF SHUTE, MIHALY & WEINBERGER, LLP)
1. The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Development Agreements
Role Development Agreements Can Play in Achieving
3. Procedural Issues Related to Development Agreements.
4. Substantive Provisions in Development Agreements.
5. The Art of Negotiating Development Agreements.
C. QUESTIONS FROM BOARD MEMBERS and planning commission members
D. PUBLIC COMMENTS
* This study session is for informational purposes only and no action by the board of supervisors or the planning commission will be required. At the conclusion of the public comment period the meeting will be adjourned.