County of Humboldt - Commission on the Status of Women

profile of woman
CSW Home Page
More Information
Commission Members
. Commission Vacancies
Links for Women
Contact us


Commission Vacancies

The Humboldt County Board of Supervisors seeks nominations to fill several vacancies on the Status of Women Commission. The Commission advises the Board on matters affecting the women and girls of the County.

Nominees should be residents of Humboldt County who are interested in, and knowledgeable about, matters that affect the women and girls of the County. They should be able to attend one or two meetings a month and to work on special projects (which include: education and outreach on health issues, domestic violence prevention, women's history, legislative issues, etc.) Commissioners are appointed for four year terms.

Prospective members are invited to attend the Commission's meeting on the third Tuesday of the month.  For more information on attending please contact Julie Millard at (707) 822-2502 or email Diana Cooper at <>.

Nominations may be made in writing to: 

Board of Supervisors,
Humboldt County, 825 Fifth Street, Eureka, 95501.