Humboldt County
Department of Child Support Services

About Us

Contact Us

California DCSS

Apply for Services

Account Information

Make a Payment

Employer Information

Resources/Other Links

Satisfaction Survey

Court Information




WELCOME to the 
Humboldt County Department 
of Child Support Services 
Web Page!


We hope you find everything you need here to answer your questions and help you understand the child support process. If you have specific questions regarding your case and would like to speak directly to a child support professional, we are happy to speak with you. We look forward to working with you to make child support a process that works for everyone.

To help us know how to better serve you, please take a mo

ment to take our short survey


Important Information

Employers: Tired of receiving paper Income Withholding Orders?
Sign up for Electronic Income Withholding Orders "e-IWO" through the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement OCSE. For more information click More

$25 Annual Service Fee:  In the Federal Deficit Reduction Act of 2005, Public Law 109-171, all states were instructed to impose a $25 Annual Service Fee to non-welfare families (never-assisted cases) who are disbursed $500 or more during the federal fiscal year. Read more...

Electronic Pay Card: Enroll to receive your Child Support payments by direct deposit into a checking or savings account. For more information click EPC 

Contact Us

Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 5:00PM

Phone: (866) 901-3212
Fax: (707) 441-3288

          9:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday 9:00AM - 4:00PM

Except holidays


      2420 6th Street
      Eureka CA 95501

Globe  MAP to the DCSS

Find us on Facebook