Humboldt County Online
Poll Worker Application
Being a Poll Worker is a rewarding experience and is a vital role in the exercise of democracy. Without Poll Workers, we could not conduct elections!
The requirements for becoming a Poll Worker are simple: you must be a Humboldt County voter unless you are a high school student (call us for details on the Student Poll Worker Program 707-445-7481).
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
1. NAME: Enter your first name, middle name or initial, and last name as registered.
2 . RESIDENCE ADDRESS: Enter the Humboldt County address at which you live (your residence). The city and ZIP code must be included. A business, mailing, secondary or post office box (P.O. Box) address is not a residence and is therefore not acceptable.
3. TELEPHONE (Optional): Enter your daytime phone number including area code.
4. DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER: Enter your California Driver's License number. This will help us confirm your registration.
5. MAILING ADDRESS: If different than your residence address, enter a mailing address. We can send you material via email (faster) or via USPS.
6. EMAIL ADDRESS: In case we need to contact you quickly, please give us your email address.