Humboldt County Online
Poll Worker Application
Being a Poll Worker is a rewarding experience and is a vital role in the exercise of democracy. Without Poll Workers, we could not conduct elections!
To become a poll worker, you must be able to read and write English. You also need to be a registered voter, except in two circumstances when this requirement is waived: a student 16 years of age or older in good standing at school, or a permanent resident of the United States.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
1. NAME: Enter your first name, middle name or initial, and last name as registered.
2 . RESIDENCE ADDRESS: Enter the Humboldt County address at which you live (your residence). The city and ZIP code must be included. A business, mailing, secondary or post office box (P.O. Box) address is not a residence and is therefore not acceptable.
3. TELEPHONE (Optional): Enter your daytime phone number including area code.
4. DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER: Enter your California Driver's License number. This will help us confirm your registration.
5. MAILING ADDRESS: If different than your residence address, enter a mailing address. We can send you material via email (faster) or via USPS.
6. EMAIL ADDRESS: In case we need to contact you quickly, please give us your email address.
7. IF YOU ARE NOT A REGISTERED VOTER, indicate whether you are a high school student older than 16 or a legal permanent resident of the United States.