Humboldt County Fire Safe Council Meeting
Monday, November 10, 2003
Time: 1 to 4 P.M.
Location: USFS Six Rivers National Forest, 1330 Bayshore Way, Eureka
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Fire Safe Council Review and Planning Update
4. Fire Safe Council Draft of Master Fire Protection Plan
There are eleven planning compartments proposed for the risk assessment. They are similar to the County General Plan watershed planning areas. The Fire Safe Council will be requested to review, revises if necessary, and endorse these compartments in order for the risk assessment to proceed.
The findings recommendations and policies are organized into six topics:
The Fire Safe Council will be requested to review, revises if necessary, and endorse the findings recommendations and policies in order for preparation of implementation measures (Chapter 6) to proceed.
5. Master Fire Protection Plan Preparation Schedule
6. Fire Planning and Educational Activities
7. Public Input
8. Set Next Meeting – Date and Time