Humboldt County Fire Safe Council Meeting
Monday, December 15, 2003
Time: 1 to 4 P.M.
Location: USFS Six Rivers National Forest, 1330 Bayshore Way, Eureka
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Fire Safe Council Review and Planning Update
3. Fire Safe Council Draft of Master Fire Protection Plan
Presentation of planning compartments.
At the November meeting, some of the finding and recommendations were reviewed. Much of the discussion on recommendations focused on "who" would be responsible. To facilitate the continued review, the recommendations have been revised to focus on "what" should be done. Once the Fire Safe Council has endorsed the recommendations, those responsible for carrying them out (the "who") will be identified in the implementation measures (Chapter 6).
The Fire Safe Council will also be asked to identify the highest priority recommendations. Please review the revised Draft of Chapter 4 (attached to this agenda), prior to the December 15th meeting
4. Master Fire Protection Plan Preparation Schedule
5. Fire Planning and Educational Activities
6. Public Input
7. Set Next Meeting – Date and Time