up a Contacts folder to display in the Address Book dialog box
- If the Folder List is not visible,
click the View menu, and then click Folder List.
- Click the Contacts folder you want
to display in the Address Book dialog box.
- On the File menu, point to Folder,
click Properties for folder name, and then click the Outlook
Address Book tab.
- Select the Show this folder as
an e-mail Address Book check box.
- In the Name of the address book
box, type the name for the Contacts folder you want to appear in the Show
names from the box in the Address Book dialog box.